Saturday, January 28, 2017

A New Year, A New Look and A New Perspective !


This year instead of making new years resolutions I have instead taken the entire month of January to reflect, regroup, plan and take the time to make decisions that will impact the rest of my life. I have to be honest I almost packed up all of my studio into boxes and planned to ship it all to the local auction house in one big load.  But reflection is a wonderful thing, sometimes it gives you clarity which it has done for me over the past weeks.

As you know I have EDS which has changed my life and forced us to make lots of MAJOR changes.  I don't want to dwell on my condition anymore, I just want to get on with it, find new opportunities and make a "new" life for my hubby and I.

So our new year begins on the 1st February.  To celebrate I have changed the name of my blog and created myself a new little logo to go with it.

I will be back to blogging from February onwards but for now I am going to take the last few days of this month to continue reflecting.

Hugs,

Fee xx

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

You go for it Fee. It is a new life for you but you will make it fulfilling and wonderful because that is the person you are.

Jacqueline said...

Positive thinking can change the world around you. Good for you.

De said...

A change us good and you are in control. It will be awesome! Xoxo

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Lovely Fee.

Looking forward to seeing what you get up to.