Monday, February 6, 2017

Tiny Stool Make Over


Happy Monday to you all.  

Each Monday morning I take my walking stick and go for a tiny stroll around the garden on the hunt for a lovely bunch of flowers to brighten up the kitchen for the week.  Here are today's blooms. 

 These roses continue to flower and grow even though I give them no love and attention.  Mother nature seems to give them all they need.  They are old fashioned roses and have an amazing scent.


This year I want to make things to beautify my home.  I want to try and do all of the things I have put on the back burner for so long to do "öne day".  One thing EDS has taught me is to do what I can TODAY.  So I have begun painting my BIG collected pile of wooden pieces for my home.  The first cab off the rank was this sweet little stool.


I used duck egg blue chalk paint underneath and covered it with a crisp white


I sanded it back slightly to reveal some blue peeking through the white


Added a vintage flower spray decal and then waxed it for protection.  I just love it.  




  I have ordered a new brand of chalk paint and am just waiting for it to arrive.  It is Australian made so I am hoping it is a good product as I love to support local companies.  So today I will choose another item for a make over.  I wonder what it will be ?  Stay tuned.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Hugs - Fee xx


4 comments:

Sharmayne said...

Oh its come up looking really nice! How wonderful to begin to start on things for the home - I have to admit that is a bit of a passion of mine, which you may have noticed if you've been to visit lol

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Menudo cambio!! quedó preciosa, besos

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That's so pretty!

harada57 said...

thanks

สมัครบาคาร่า